Friday, December 08, 2017

Sneak Peek at My Christmas Cards

Hey Groupies!!
Michele here today with more holiday crafting! 
Today I am sharing my 2017 Christmas card design with you.  I am so excited about this stamped scene...oh these Viva Las VegaStamps! images make me SO happy!

So here is the card...then I will share the process with you.
 

Just a couple of images but  OHHHH do they pack a punch!
STAMPS USED:  Christmas Tree in a Car, Christmas Trees Large, Christmas Wishes.

I started by stamping my focal point in archival ink.


I stamped and cut a mask.


Then stamped the next image.



Then stamped and cut another mask.


The I inked around both images with Distress Oxide inks.


Then peeled off the masks...



I finished up with some water spritzing and splattering of Distress Stain (Picket Fence).  The images are colored with Prisma Colored pencils.

The white space creates the PERFECT snow!


I have been thinking about adding some sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen, what do you think?


I am so happy with the color combination and how the images POP. 
Now I better get busy because I have another 24 to make!  I limited myself to 25 of this design...how many cards do you make for the holidays???

Until next time...get inky!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love it!

Gerrina said...

Great card! Love that car+tree-stamp!